Senior Solution Architect
Location: Hyderabad, India
The Senior Solution Architect will work with a project team to develop functionality to meet customers’ needs based on design specifications and operational processes provided by a project leader. Candidate will have primary responsibilities around the implementation and support of JDA (formerly RedPrairie) logistics systems. Secondary responsibilities will include learning and deploying additional software brands, including Tryon Solutions’ automated testing solution, Cycle.
Essential Responsibilities / Duties
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in consulting experience in the JDA (formerly RedPrairie) logistics products such as WMS, WFM, Parcel, Web Visibility (preferably discrete (Dlx) – MOCA based applications)
- Full understanding of the JDA (formerly RedPrairie) Enterprise Architecture for MOCA and logistics database.
- Excellent with DDA (Data Driven Applications) and Reports (iReport/Jasper Report and RP reports)
- Write application code that complies with company and project standards
- Excellent problem solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving problems, issues, or concerns before they occur or become critical
- Strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills with internal and external customer
- Able to learn supply chain concepts and apply technical and general business skills
About Tryon Solutions
Tryon Solutions provides professional services and software solutions for JDA (formerly RedPrairie) supply chain applications. Tryon Solutions has extensive experience with end-to-end implementations, upgrades and optimization services for Warehouse Management Systems and associated solutions, such as Transportation Management Systems, Workforce Management, parcel, automation and other logistics execution software applications. Through partnering with customers, Tryon Solutions helps logistics teams leverage its services and solutions to increase productivity, reduce risk and optimize operations across their supply chain.
Contact us with the job you’re interested in as the subject line.