End-to-end integration across processes and systems is critical to ensure you meet customer needs.
Our consultants specialize in JDA® (formerly RedPrairie®) implementation services—including upgrade and rollout deployment, modifications and production sustainment—so you can maximize your software investment.
D-Risk Project Methodology
The D-Risk Project Methodology demonstrates our service commitment throughout each phase of your project.
We have years of experience implementing protective services for JDA® RedPrairie® supply chain systems. As part of your application upgrade or new implementation, Tryon Solutions can evaluate all permanent modifications to your base product, enabling you to make informed decisions about what should be migrated. We can assist with:
- Modifying GUI and RF screens as well as internal, MOCA processes, interfaces, and reports
- Multi-threading configuration
- SQL statement tuning
- Server and database sizing
- Event Management Services configuration
Our comprehensive WFM services include:
- Workflow management design sessions
- Application configuration
- Observation management
- Engineering standards such as picking, put away, replenishment, receiving and shipping
- WFM installations
- Application upgrades
- Hosting services
Our specialists can help you identify savings with your current TMS or build a business case to acquire a TMS solution.
- TMS architecture and WMS integration
- Parcel integration
- Address correct extensions
- Reporting and tracking
- Multi-tiered planning for region-to-region deliveries