Who we are:
Tryon Solutions provides professional services and software solutions for JDA supply chain applications. Our vision is to be the leader in providing high-quality JDA solutions leveraging our proprietary automated testing application, Cycle. We have extensive experience with end-to-end implementations, upgrades, and optimization services for Warehouse Management Systems and associated solutions, such as Transportation Management Systems, Workforce Management, parcel, automation, and other logistics execution software applications. We are a rapidly growing tech company and offer competitive salaries, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, IRA matching, a flexible work environment, and an open paid time off policy.
Tryon Solutions is looking for a Sr. Director, Sales (Remote) who will be critical to the overall growth of the services organization. You will be working alongside sales, marketing and the service teams to develop service opportunities with potential prospects and existing customers. Understanding of the supply chain marketplace for WMS/WLM/TMS as well as automated testing is critical to the overall success of this position.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify new software and consulting services opportunities in each geography or vertical, closing new business for Tryon Solutions
- Work with the services team to formulate service offering incorporating Tryon’s industry-leading delivery methodology and automated testing solution
- Articulate the value of Tryon’s offering and differentiate it from the competition
- Respond to RFQs and RFPs for software solution and services
- Sell against annual revenue targets for software and consulting services
- Work with assigned customers to identify new opportunities to deliver value through ongoing services engagements
- Develop effective account management plans and maintain in CRM (Zoho)
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a software services consulting sales role
- Knowledge of JDA® Warehouse Management (WMS) and Warehouse Labor Management (WLM) preferred to effectively perform this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a closely related field of study
- Ability to travel globally and have a valid passport
- Ability to travel >50% of the time mostly in the U.S., but with occasional international travel *Located near a major airport a plus
- Understanding, and demonstrated use of, solution and value selling
- Account management skills
- Ability to forecast and manage a sales pipeline
- Familiar with Agile, Dev-Ops, and Application Lifecycle Methodology
What You’ll Bring:
- Demonstrated track record of achieving targeted sales goals
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of self-motivation
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Enjoy presenting to prospects in person or via phone
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice as business needs evolve.
Tryon Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.