Application Maintenance & Support
We offer several support options to suit your needs, including full on-site support to augment your operations, maintenance, IT and production support teams. We also have remote and offshore team members that can assist. Application support customers benefit from:
- 24/7 support
- Tryon Solutions’ Support Site
- Ability to use an engineer on site during key events, such as product launches, and upgrades
- Issue tracking and resolutions
- Severity level escalations
Tryon Solutions has experienced associates and access to a global network of supply chain systems talent to provide you with the skillset you need on-site or remotely:
- Short term engagement: 2-5 week augmentation services for time-sensitive projects
- Mid term engagement: 1-12 month augmentation services for large projects or production support
- Long term engagement: 1-3 year augmentation services for ongoing projects or production sustainment
This cost-effective approach to increasing personnel saves you time and headache. Best of all, you have direct access to staff and work with them as if they are your own employees.
Tryon Solutions database administrators are experienced in performance strategies for supply chain applications on Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Database health check and sizing
- Optimizing database settings
- Evaluating indices
- Identifying and resolving improper SQL statements
- Database statistics configuration
Let's get started.
We’re here to help. Let us know how we can support your supply chain project.